7 Ocak 2009 Çarşamba

..KaRgO CoNcErT RoCkS!!..

Kargo was one of the most popular and successful rock bands in Turkey. They have a long history as a band and also have many unforgatten songs apart from permanant fans.. I say ‘was’ because they split up short time ago which is an unfortunate for all the fans of them..I want to talk about my own experiences about them. When I was in high school , I already knew their songs; I had their albums etc. In 2005 while I was studying lesson with my friend the great news came that Kargo was going to have a concert on June 9!! It was one of the greatest news came to me until that time and I began to listen their songs again and again to memorise and to be able to sing with ‘Koray Candemir’ at the same time :D

The concert day came and I met with my friends, we had diner and went to concert place. As we went earlier than most of the others, we took our place in first row and started to wait. While waiting minutes were so long to us; we were looking forward to seeing them on stage as soon as possible and finally the time came and the concert , one of the greatest minutes of my life began!!! As I had known most of their most famous songs, I was able to sing with Koray Candemir…

Here I want to confess that the main reason I love Kargı so much is, to tell the truth, Koray Candemir. Apart from being outstandingly handsome, he has great voice and many other great features like being a grad student of Yıldız Technical Univercity Industrial Engineering; knowing many languages etc..

The concert became my unforgettable day with my friends; when I came back to home it was so late and I was like drunken; drunken of music, drunken of great time and the great scene I saw…

As soon as I reached home, I wrote diary and sometimes I read it. Remember good old days….


…………………………..KaRgO RoCkS!!!!.............................

1 yorum:

hell in dedi ki...

I like koray candemir too and his songs and voice affect me a lot. and he is very handsome :) I wish one day I could go onr of his concerts too...